Friday, October 5, 2001

I started and finished making a hat yesterday... I like it. It's all blue and fuzzy and stuff... But now I'm just itching to do some crocheting right now but I left my stuff at home... >_< Today is our school's homecoming. Some people are getting decked out in green a yellow, which is probably the crappyist combination of colors. But we do have the best mascot though... The Asses ^_^ Ahh... I feel the school pride all bubbling inside of me and stuff... The senior floats this year is actually really good. They made a huge burro out of duct tape and some other and they dresed him up like Michael Jackson. And they have "Beat it" playing in the background. Okay so my desciption of it sounds really dumb. But it's cool! I swear! But yeah... Not going to the football game tonight. The only reason that I would even think about going is because 2 of my really good friends are on the homecoming court. But the people who go to school football games are either: a.) They *love* football, b.) They *love* this school, or c.) They go just for the after parties. And since I don't love football, or my school, and I don't party... I fall under the category "Big dork who stays at home on Friday nights. On the computer." Yeeeeah. I rule.

"Whatever you do, don't wait until Sunday night to do both of the essays that are due the next day."
"Yeah... wait till Monday morning." ~Words of wisdom from Tom.

No comments: