Friday, October 5, 2001

So my day went down like this:
1st Period: We had to take a short vocab quiz. But you can take it with your lab partner. As for me? I took the quiz with 5 of the people who surrounds my table. Then we all went outside to look at the floats and tried to sell donut to raise money for prom.
2nd Period: Had to take a quiz. But our teachers told us all of the answers just because we were actually there in class. (Half of the people skipped.) She gave us questions like, "What happened on September 11th, 2001?" and "What is your favorite cookie?" Then we watched TV for the rest of the period.
3rd Period: Teacher missing. We played cards and watched BET.
4th Period: Teacher missing but was later found. She handed back quizzes. Then we played some more cards, and watched some more ghetto teevee. And then we played hitting games. A friend of mine like, broke one of my hands. Not really. But it hurt. I should have know that would happen since it is a hitting game and all...
5th Period: Went to the library. Learned how to play minesweeper. Beat the old record for the highest score in Pinball. Then I went to class and spent the next hour making bracelets while making fun of fatty. (Just for the record, he's not fat at all... it's just a nickname. He calls me Smelly. They're like, terms of endearment, only, we're trying to insult each other. And because I really do stink.)
6th Period: Prep rally. I despise those. I hate being school spirited. So I stayed in my classroom and talked and complained with another girl.

So that pretty much sums up everything. This would be the only reason why I'm happy we have a football team and homecoming. I get to do nothing... all day ^_^

Good idea: Donut holes.
Bad idea: Eating 72 of them in a matter of 20 minutes for lunch.

No comments: