Sunday, November 18, 2001

So it's almost 11:30 at night, one of my friends mentions something about a cookie. So of course, hearing the word "cookie", (well, seeing it, rather, since it was over AIM) stimulates the "fat food" part of Tammy's brain and flips the hunger switch from off to on. So there I was, seaching through the kitchen for a cookie, a chocolate-chip one in particular, but in vain. Actually, we have absolutely nothing good to eat at home... but you know what I did find? Organic Rice Cakes, otherwise known as food for the anorexic. So I was like, "No! Oh God no. Please let there be some other food in this pantry besides rice cakes. Pop Tarts! Even Pop Tarts will do!" But alas, all we had were fucking rice cakes. They're so unappetizing that they make me say the f-word. They're not even the flavored kinds, like Sour Cream & Onion, or Cheddar. They're just lightly salted. Lightly salted my butt! They taste like cardboard with a little hint of sawdust. So here I am, munching on these horrible round things, mad because I'm hungry, mad because there's nothing else for me to eat, mad because rice cakes suck.

No comments: