Tuesday, March 26, 2002

It's hard to get back into the swing of things when you have been waking up no earlier than 10ish everyday for the past week. I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning, and I waited till the *last* possible minute to get up so I wouldn't be late for school. So naturally, I would be very tired throughout the school day and would tend to drift asleep during class. But of course, all of my teachers are trying to get us to wake up and pay attention and threaten us by saying, "Your AP exams are in 6 weeks. If you don't listen now and take good notes and study hard or you will fail the exams, not getting college credit, not getting into the college you'd want to get into, you will have no job, and will live in the streets as a bum. You will die as a broke, worthless, stupid, nobody. You will die lonely with no friends and no family because no one will want to be with you because you failed your AP exams." Of course, guess who's gonna fail? Lemme give you a hint: It's not you.

On a lighter note, prom is next Saturday and I am listening to *NSYNC. Their latest CD is actually pretty good. Current song: See Right Through You.

I am so smart (part 3): I took a Britain test today in my AP Government/Comparative Politics class, and for the essay section, I wrote up a storm. I wrote about 3 and a half pages, which is a lot for me seeing how I usually write only 1 and a half pages. As I was looking over what I had written, I looked at how I spelled Britain and thought it looked funny, but was like, oh well, 1 minute left, who cares. So it wasn't till after I turned in my paper that I had realized I spelt Britain wrong. Throughout the entire fucking essay. And we have been talking about that country for more than 2 weeks. Remind me again: Why am I in that class? Note to self: it's spelled "Britain", not "Britian".

Mom: Tammy, you messed up the tape.
Me: What do you mean I messed it up?
Mom: Well you didn't record the Oscars! You recorded the wrong channel or something.
Me: Are you sure? I checked right before to make sure that I had it right.
Mom: Yeah. But I was going to watch it today but the tape didn't show the Oscars or anything, it was something completely different. A different show.
Me: That's really weird. I could have sworn I set the timer for the right channel and right time... Did you rewind the tape?
Mom: Oh. No.
Me: ... I can't believe I'm related to you.

No comments: