Wednesday, March 27, 2002

One of the worst feelings in the world that you might not want to hear but I'm gonna share anyway: So I was sitting in class today in the middle of 4th period, and I started to feel really really bad. I wanted to throw up and curl up in the fetal position at the same time. And I was like, whoa, where is this coming from? I hurt a lot. Then I slapped my forehead. Period. Duh. I knew I was missing something this month. Then a second thought came into mind: Oh shit. I'm bleeding but I don't have anything to... um... block it, so to speak. I didn't want to have to ask to get up in the middle of class because what if I bled through my pants? Then everyone would see! Oh no! What do I do?! So here I was, with the most horriblest cramps, having a major crisis. What did I do? I laid my head down and slept. I went to the restroom before 5th period, took 3 Advils, and I feel much, much better now. I came home and ate a big bowl of curry chicken and I'm listening to Jason Wade - You Belong to Me (you know, the song from Shrek, with the guy from Lifehouse singing), and everything is good.

No comments: