Sunday, March 31, 2002

MERRY EASTER !


On of my friends came back in town for Easter Sunday from Knoxville. It was fun. On Friday (Random: Why do we call it "Good Friday" when Jesus was crucified in the cross? Sure, I guess it's good that He died for the everyone's sins and all, but he was nailed through His wrists to a friken cross! Anyway, I digress...), we watched Legally Blond, but at night I had to do some wretched Chinese homework, so she just watched some TV. Home Alone 2 was on. Last night, we played with make-up and did each other's hair. Totally girly. I like doing that kind of stuff though. Sharon was giving ideas of what make-up to do for prom this coming Saturday. She made me look like a 5 dollar whore really pretty. Can't wait >_< Afterwards, we stayed up till almost 4 in the morning watching Moulin Rouge (2nd time for me - I watched it on Friday morning, Sharon wasn't here yet.). I actually didn't cry as much as when I watched it on Friday. I bawled that time, but I blame it on my period. Ugh. School tomorrow. My schedule for the rest of the year:

April 6 - Prom
April 18-21 - Youth Legislature State Competition
May 1 - AP US History Final (part I)
May 2 - AP US History Final (part II)
May 3-8 - Bill of Rights National Competition in Washington D.C.
May 9 - AP English Exam
May 10 - AP US History Exam
May 14 - AP Biology Exam
May 15 - AP Government Exam, AP Comparative Politics Exam
May 20 - Economics Final
May 22 - Pre Calculus Final

Yeah. I'll be thrilled if I am able to make it through the next two months.

No comments: