Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Hola mis amigos! 9 exams down, one more to go. Awwww yeah. *SO* happy it's almost all over. Then, I get to go to the other side of the world! Grand.

Um... so. If you didn't know, boy is back. He's been back for almost a week and all is good. Oh, and if you also didn't know, he is coming back with me to Taiwan. No, you will not be expecting a wedding invitation anytime soon (*Ahem* Sivan *Ahem* Danny).

Go see About a Boy, ("Ms. Sukow... You are... stumming my pain with his fingers....") and Spider-man. Though the latter had some horredously corny parts that made me cringe in my seat. ("Yeah. And so he was shooting his stuff.... I'm mean, the web! I mean, ugh!")

Um um um... I don't think I will be able to post anytime in the next few days... but! E-mail me!!! I love e-mails. Especially the ones with the subjects "Really really super fat chicks" and "Hardcore farm-yard action".

Signing off~~

No comments: