Monday, June 3, 2002

So um... I'm like, on the other side of the world now... Whatever. Minor detail. SO! I'm not gonna go and explain every detail, so I'm just gonna post the big e-mails that I send people on here, so for those of you who *didn't* get a e-mail because I don't love you enough, can check out just what is goin' down.

Big e-mail numero uno, May 28:
Hi *Y'ALL* How is everyone doing?? I'm here. Safe too. And safe is definitely a good thing.

It's been pretty okay here so far... Did I tell you about what happened with our plane? Well if I did, I'm gonna tell you again anyway. We got on the plane on time in Detroit, and I fell asleep before we took off, and woke up an hour later to find that we were still on the friken ground in Detroit and I was like HEY WHAT'S GOING ON??!?!?? And the little dude in the intercom was like "umm... the mechanical people think that they are on to something, give us a few more minutes." And a few minutes later, he was like "Umm... so... there is another aircraft arriving here, and we are gonna see if we could borrow a few parts or just the entire aircraft." I don't know why they would want to break apart a good airplane to fix one that doesn't work. We ended up getting on another plane... THREE hours later. That wasn't very fun. The airplane ride wasn't that great either, unless by great you mean TORTURE. We watched snow dogs. SNOW DOGS FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!! It was atrocious. It was uncomfortable, an d I couldn't sleep, and the food tasted like poop on a platter and you all know how yummy that is. But anyway. I finally got here... late, but I'm here. On... Saturday, my mommy, daveo and I went to walk around where we live and went to bed really early because we still had some jetlag. MmmmMMmM... Jetlag... On Sunday, we went to church (bilingual), and then we hung out with Ruth, Esther, and Ken and them because Ken was leaving the next day. We went shopping a little bit... and went to KTV (kereoke). THat was fun... but I refused to sing. Probably a good thing because I really did not want to kill anyone that day. David and Ken sang the classic "hit me baby one more time". There is nothing better than watching two large guys sing Britney Spears. David was trying to get me to sing "Achy breaky heart" just so he could see Billy Ray Cyrus's mullet. It would have been totally worth it too but we had to leave early. And I do singing. Um... yesterday, my mom, david and I went to go register at the chinese school that we will be attending. Hey guess what everyone, I'm gonna be in THIRD GRADE LEVEL!!! Woo!!! I so totally suck.

After that, we all went to the biggest mall in south-east asia. It was the gigantor of malls. Plus, it was globe shaped. So think... epcot center mall.... only with windows. That place was Heaven. Not because it was big and there were shoes galore and I could have died and have been happy. But because there was pleeeanty of Engrish. Oooh engrish. Gotta love it. Examples? Surely. Things that I saw on t-shirts: "FUCKER" "Brak Bremosh Pop on <3" "Show me your Tackle" THere were so much more but I can't think of any off the top of my head. I need to take pictures. Hey. I'm gonna talk engrish when I come home okay? Okay.

Just so everyone knows, my aunt's boyfriends name is Peter Pan. I wish I was joking.

I had bubble tea yesterday. That stuff is yummy. I wish I could bring some back for all of you... but. That'd just be gross.

What else what else... Um um um... Oh yeah. I told most of you that there has been a shortage of um... water.. here.. and so they had to make a schedule of when we are able to get water and when we can't. So. No water yesterday. So we couldn't take a shower and we couldn't flush the toilet. That would have been bad if any one of has had the runs. I'm so gross. Why are you still friends with me? Oh wait, you're not.

I'm sure most of you have already heard about the China Airlines plane from here to Hong Kong. That was really scary. Sad. My aunt used to be a flight attendant for China airlines and she knew some of the people on that plane. And on TV, they would list all of the people who were on the plane and showed their friends and families. =( I don't know what I would do if that happened to any of you guys. Mushy time: I love you all!!!

Anyway... I'm acutally supposed to be reading. Mmm. Summer reading. I get to read eight of those... Joy fun yeah. Okay! But. That's about all for now. I'll update you guys soon! Write me back! See most of you in about 6 weeks!!!

No comments: