Friday, August 2, 2002

Woo! The Friday Five:

1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from? China, Hong Kong, Taiwan.

2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit? China. Haven't been there yet. Plus, Hong Kong is there.

3. Which would you least like to visit? Why? Umm... I guess Taiwan since I've already been there lots of times.

4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage? Chinese New Year! Yeeeah! Then again, I don't know if I could call it *celebrating* my heritage. Because the party that's held here aren't really all that festive. Sit around and eat Chinese food and listen to people sing/dance. It's actually pretty boring.

5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)? Uh... My parents, I believe.


Enough of that. Ever wonder exactly what causes hurricanes? Well, lo and behold here is your answer. (I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.)

No comments: