Tuesday, September 24, 2002

It's Tuesday! And you know what that means? The Season primere of Friends, Will and Grace, and ER will be in two days! That's so orgasmically great that I wouldn't even know what to do with myself. Only problem though, CSI will be on at 9 on CBS, which would conflict with my Will and Grace. My mom is obsessed with those police investigation shows, I don't know what it is. I would totally fight my mom for the remote... So... I guess we'll see what happens in two days.

Before I finish my homework, what type of Asian are you, my friend? I must say, that I am quite Fobulous myself. Though I wouldn't say that I am "fluent" in English or Mandarin, but that's really okay. Nor am I a good dancer... So maybe I'm just a Fobabee? I sure do wish that I was a Fobsta though. ^_^

Oh, and SkirtMan creeps me out to no end.

I think I've spoiled you all with incredibly fun absurd links... But that's okay cause you love me, right?

No comments: