Saturday, October 19, 2002

Boy came home this weekend for fall break. We went to see The Ring last night... and... Good God it is probably the scariest movie I have ever seen. The Japanese version was good but you don't really know why things are the way they are unless you've seen The Ring 2 and 3. But the American version explain things very well and I liked how things intertwined with one another. It was neat. There were definitely some "excuse me while I wet myself" moments, but was neat nonetheless. So yeah, I really liked it. Granted, I had my eyes closed for 1/3 of the entire movie, but it was still good! =) Yeah! So... you all should go watch it. You might want to curl up in a fetal position and cry if you were a wimp like me though, but you should check it out anyway. It will definitely get you thinking twice about watching TV. ^_^

Tell me how it goes for you if you see it~

No comments: