Saturday, October 19, 2002

I am really bad at getting these posted every single Friday... Oh well, here goes:

1. How many TVs do you have in your home? Just one. We don't have room for any more though I wish I had one in my room. Oh wait, not after watching The Ring. =)

2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week? Mmm... depends on the week I guess. Once I start watching I will keep watching for countless hours, but I don't usually start watching. I guess... at least 4 hours a week. Sometimes 37.

3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children? Yes. Television is the Devil.

4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken? Friends, Will and Grace, and ER.

5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like? I would play bad 80's made-for-TV movies. All the time. That and a lot of Mary Kate and Ashley movies because they are the coolest.

I should take a shower cause I'm feeling mighty gross. But I'm too lazy... maybe I will roll around for a little while more...

No comments: