Sunday, October 13, 2002

I have a question: The Sunkist Fruit Snacks are these little fruit shaped snacks that supposedly taste like the real deal. They have orange colored ones in a shape of an orange which taste like oranges, red colored strawberry shaped ones which taste like strawberries, and so forth. There are ones for cherries, lemons, limes, and for pinapples. Now, what I don't get is, why the pinapple shaped fruit snack that tastes like pinapples are blue. Now I can understand with a fruit such as the watermelon, a fruit snack can be colored either green or red, given that a watermelon is green on the outside, and red on the inside. There's some leeway of fruit snack coloring there. But blue? For a pineapple? I don't get it.

Maybe I should um... try that thing some people like to call "sleep" and stop pondering over the color of fruit snacks, hmm?

No comments: