Sunday, October 13, 2002

I took SATs this morning. And just so everyone knows so they will stop asking me about it: It went okay. I don't know how well I did. I'm just glad it's over. So. It'd be great if you guys would not ask me how it went because I don't really want to think about it anymore. Thanks =)

Aside from that damned test eating half my brain this morning, nothing fun happened tonight. I fell asleep on my living room floor while watching TV, then I woke up, crawled into bed and fell asleep some more. Then I fried the other half of my brain by watching TV for the rest of the night. It was exciting.

My jaw pops everytime I open my mouth. Why?

Oh, and an uselses fun fact about me for every day this past week:
1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be? Dave Matthews - Crash or Weezer - Pinkerton (that's two, isn't it? Oh well.)

2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be? Lion King (shut up it's my favorite movie of all time) and Office Space.

3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be? The Joy Luck Club, Guess How Much I Love You, The Count of Monte Cristo.

4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be? Sushi, Burger King french fries, animal crackers, and orange juice.

5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be? What a sad question. I guess I would have to go with Sivan, Esther, David, Lauren, and YOU, of course ^_~ (Oh c'mon. I wouldn't leave you out now. Plus, I don't want anyone of you to come up to me 10 years from now saying, "WHY DIDN'T YOU LIST ME, YOU COLD, HEARTLESS BITCH??" cause I know you guys will do that and all... *cough*.

Umm... Anyway. Have a great rest of the weekend, folks. Try to stay off the sex.

No comments: