Tuesday, October 1, 2002

I'm at my friend Heather's house right now... It's raining quite heavily outside. But from where I am sitting, it looks beautiful. I like the rain...

Anywho, I can't wait until this week is over, I'm ready to have another great three-day weekend. Homecoming is on Friday, might be going to a haunted house on Saturday, and Kentucky Kingdom on Monday... Now, just gotta squeeze in some time to study for SATs within the next two weeks or else I will do really crappy like last time. *Sigh* Today has been pretty crummy seeing how I failed two tests. I also saw a friend who was beat up yesterday for no good reason. It makes me sad...

I don't know when I'll get a chance to write next because I will probably be busy for the next couple of days, but I will keep you all updated. No worries =) So, until next time, hope you all are having better days than me.

No comments: