Sunday, September 29, 2002

It's been a fun weekend. My friend Lauren spent the night at my house yesterday. And since neither of us had curfews since our moms were out of town, we vowed to stay out as late as possible. So we met up with a couple of our buddies, drove around, went to a suckass party for the "elite", drove around some more, and ended up going home at midnight because there's nothing to do in Nashville. That's okay though because we were tired. I somehow didn't end up going to bed until 4 in the morning, so I don't really know what happened there. Today, we made pancakes and then went to see a play at TPAC for extra credit. Well, sorta, but we won't go there.

So. I'm gonna be staying at a friend's house this week so feel free to break into our home. I will probably be posting every now and then from her house... Hopefully we won't strangle each other by the time this week is over =) But... I guess we will find out... Woo!

No comments: