Saturday, September 28, 2002

Today, my mom and I went shopping. She ended up getting me very nice stuff. She spoils me =) Anyway, so mommy is going out of town tomorrow for an entire week. So basically I'm inviting everyone to come break into my apartment and steal everything we have. Enjoy!

I was putting laundry away when we got home and I decided to color-coordinate my closet. And I did... Yes, I am just that big of a dork. But hey, at least my closet is neat!

I used listerine mouthwash tonight after I brushed my teeth and almost cried because that stuff stung so bad. I think I killed my tastebuds. =(

So that was my Friday. Nothing too exciting... I might be spending the night out tomorrow with a good friend though, so all is well. So like um, like, totally have a like, great weekend.

No comments: