Friday, September 27, 2002

My fly was down for two hours today after lunch. No one cared to tell me. But anyway, Friday Five time!

1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind? Cuddle up with my big stuffed dog under my comfy blankets and take a long nap while listening to yummy music. I also like to sit around on my fat ass with a big bag of chips and some OJ and watch mindless hours of TV. Or take a long bubble bath with lots of candles. Or swimming.

2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands? Get on the computer because I am cool like that. Then I usually mope around until it is 10 at night before I start on my homework.

3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells? I like citrusy smells. You know, cause they are citrusy.

4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself? Depends on what mood I'm in, I guess. I like chillin' with friends for the most part, but sometimes I need some me time, you know?

5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't? Dancing around to bad 80's music. Or staring at my blue christmas lights.

These kitties make me think twice about the cuteness of kitties. *Shudder* Oh, and this little optical illusion is probably one of the best that I've ever seen. I didn't believe it at first, but if you cover all of the other boxes, you will see that it's true. Nifty, indeed.

No comments: