Tuesday, October 22, 2002

My mom suprised me by telling me that I was get two immunization shots today after school. How pleasant. Actually, it wasn't bad at all. I don't know how I can still complain about a silly little needle after getting a hole through my stomach. I just stared at the nurse as she injected me with the drugs. Mmm.... drugs. My arm is kinda sore now, but that's because I keep poking at it cause I'm a freak like that... *Poke Poke*

I get to read 156 pages of a really crappy book by tomorrow. Yay! However, my English teacher told us that we might be reading Fight Club next semester instead of one of the other shitty books that we were supposed to read. That would just be grand.

I really like Gorillaz's song, "Sound Check".

As I was coming home, I saw a guy with a dangley bunny that says, "You smell like butt" hanging from his rearview mirror. It made me happy.

Alright~ I'm gonna go start reading my book and hope that I don't pass out in the process. Toodles!

No comments: