Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Which is Worse? Here are some of my answers (* indicates what I chose):

*Pissing a marble
Crapping a softball

Talking to a group of people dumber than you
*Being dumber than the bunch of people you're talking to

*Being chased by an angry dog
Having an angry cat jump on your face

*Burning to death
Freezing to death

*Having an itch on your foot with your shoes on
Having an itch in you butt with your pants on

French kissing a horse
*French kissing your grandma

*Having a booger sticking out of your nose
Having a huge piece of broccoli stuck in your teeth

Finding a used condom
*Finding a used tampon

Going insane
*Becoming paralyzed
Losing a limb

*Eating monkey brains
Eating live worms

*Forgetting to put on deodorant
Forgetting to brush your teeth

Being called by a telemarketer
Spam in my e-mail
*Door to door salespeople

Overdressed at a casual party
*Underdressed at a formal party

Losing my bikini top
*Losing my bikini bottom

*A date with bad B.O.
*A date with really bad breath
.
(I really can't decide which is worse...)

*Dumped for my best friend
Dumped for my worst enemy

*Hairy backs on men
Hairy legs on women

Blind date for the prom
*No date for the prom

*Finding a bug in my sandwich
Finding hair in my soup

Throwing up
*Having the runs

*A ear full of wax
A nose full of hair

*Surprise pop quizzes
Homework over the weekend

*My favorite band breaking up
My favorite TV show being cancelled

*Waiting hours for an important phone call
The phone ringing off the hook for hours

Person in front of me paying with all pennies
*Me paying with all pennies

Going to jail for a crime I didn't commit
*Knowing that my best friend is in jail for a crime I committed

*No air conditioning on a hot day
No heater on a cold day

Peeing on the side of the highway where other cars can see me
*Peeing in my pants because I can't make it to the rest area in time

A dog that lives at the humane society that no one wants to adopt
*A dog that lives on the streets

*Being obese
*Being anorexic

(Once again, I'm going with both.)

Going to war
*Living without freedom

*The name P. Diddy
The name Puff Daddy
The name Sean "Puffy" combs

Game shows
*Reality shows
Talk shows
Sitcoms

*Jar Jar Binks (Star Wars)
Frank, the talking Pug (MIB II)
Scrappy-Doo (Scooby Doo)

A smile stuck on your face forever
*A frown stuck on your face forever

The US government looking for you
*Mobsters looking for you

Childhood with no toys
*Adulthood with no imagination

*Eating dog food
Eating moldy bread

Just for the record, a lot of these questions I had trouble picking an answer to, and I only chose both for those that I really really could not pick one or the other. Anyway, what do you think?

No comments: