Monday, October 7, 2002

No school today! Woo! I slept all day and afternoon and that was really nice except for the fact that I will not be able to fall back asleep tonight. That's okay though since I have a lot to do. I went to see Sweet Home Alabama last night with Carly and we saw a couple of our friends there who were watching the same movie. It was cute even though Reese Witherspoon cannot pull a Southern accent very well. I can! Haha. A Chinese girl with an Southern accent. =)

I made killer omelettes this morning. Mmm... Yum. I think I want to make some more cause I'm really hungry and all we have at home are saltine crackers. Those don't have very much taste. >_<

My mommy came home yesterday, yay! I missed her, though it was really nice nothing having her on my back every single minute. Plus, I'm really gonna miss not having a curfew. ^_~

Esther got me to like Wang Lee-Hom a whole lot when she spent the night on Saturday. Speaking of Saturday, I babysat. Yeah. Me. Babysitting. A 10 month old child. Is that not a frightening thought? I didn't have too much trouble with her except when I tried to take her out of the shower and when I tried to put her to sleep the first time. I don't see how so much sound can come out of something so small. I was exhausted by 8 o'clock. And that was just one night. Her parents have to do that every single day. I'd rather gouge my eyes out with dull pencils. But! I did manage to not break anything (mainly, the baby), and make 50 bucks in the process. Yay Tammy! Now, what was I saying before I got off track? Oh yeah. Wang Lee-Hom. He's an awesome singer, and he's kinda hot. Good songs to get: Revolution Rotation, Don't Be Afraid, and Frozen Dreams. Yum =) He ranks up there with Jay Chou and David Tao now. Woo Chinese music!

I'm gonna go try to make something to get rid of the hunger in my tummy. Byebye.

No comments: