Saturday, October 5, 2002

Oh goodie, this week's Friday Five is a fun one:

1. What size shoe do you wear? I can wear anything from 6-8. But for the most part it's a size 7 (in Women's, of course).

2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? *Runs to closet to count* 41 total including slippers and my Santa Claus shoes. Granted, I only wear about 5 pairs of those shoes now, and the others just sit there and collect dust.

3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)? Flip flops are my favorite. Then my Birkenstock clogs. I wear them so often that I have trouble walking in high-heels. Remember when I used to wear big old Spice Girls platform shoes with 5 inch heels? Yeah. I'm too clumsy to wear those now.

4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite? My $3.50 Old Navy black flip flops are my favorite because they are the most comfortable and I can walk for a long time in them. The only downsides to wearing those are they have no traction so I slip a lot, and they are a little bit too big so people always step on the heel part, causing me to lose my shoe.

5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes? $60 for my Steve Madden boots. Most of my other shoes are from Payless because I don't have money to buy expensive stuff.

It was a fun night~ Went to the football game then to a friend's house right after. But not before getting hit on by the guy who works at Krystals. I was trying to order some food, and they guy kept asking questions about me and trying to get my number. He was persistant even after I told him that I was still in love with another guy. Finally I said I wasn't interested and to get my damn food because I was hungry. Of course, Heather and Ari just stood on the side and laughed at my agony... But this wasn't nearly as bad as when Heather got hit on by a 40 year old Cowboy at Burger King during lunch. That was classic. HOW COME I DON'T GET ANY COWBOYS??? ^_~
[Update: " HAHAHA, you got hit on by someone at Krystals? I'm not sure which is worse, getting hit on by a guy who works there, or actually going there." -Danny. Hey, their Krystal chiks are good, mmmkay?]

Conversation with three other girls tonight:

"... Yeah and you know what he told me?"
"Penis."
"Ball sac!"
"Scrotum?"
"Vagina juice!"
"COCK!!!"
"What was the question again?"
"External urethral sphincter."

My friends and I are mature. Really.

No comments: