Thursday, November 7, 2002

I realized today that I've had this blog for over a year and a half. That's quite a while... in that amount of time I could have had two babies already! ^_^

My life has been pretty dull lately, so I do not have much to say. That will probably all change tomorrow night. I am going to watch the Rocky Horror Show at TPAC with a friend. Hopefully, we will see lots of freaks and transvestites. Hopefully, they will not eat us alive.

I was thinking of dressing up as a transvestite myself but my friend told me that I wouldn't need a costume to go as a transvestite. I told her to stop being such a ho-bag.

I really need to clean my room because it's disgusting. I know it's about time to clean it out when I forget what color my carpet is. The Mom is actually being pretty cool about it~ She doesn't get on my case about keeping it clean all the time like she used to. She's actually been pretty cool about everything recently... I used to have to whine and bribe her to let me go out on the weekends but now she doesn't really care anymore. Well, not as much anyway. Good Mommy. *Pat pat*

All I have to eat for dinner are a cookie and Halloween candy. And not even the good Halloween candy, because I already ate all the good stuff. I'm left with that crappy crap that people still like to give out every year such as Whatjamacallits, Mounds, Bit-O-Honeys, Almond Joys, and those mysterious chewy candies wrapped in black or orange paper with no writing. Why do they even bother with those now? We throw them away once we get home anyway. *Sigh* People never learn.

Alright, I think it's time for me to start on homework. I have yet another Calculus test to fail tomorrow. Farewell my little minions.

"Watashiwa ho... HO!!!"

No comments: