Friday, November 8, 2002

Yes! Friday Five on time! *Claps*

1. Did you vote in your last elections? No.

2. Do you know who your elected representatives are? Yes. Damn Republicans... ^_~

3. Have you ever contacted an elected representative? If so, what was it about? No.

4. Have you ever participated in a demonstration? No.

5. Have you ever volunteered in an election? What was the result? No.

Mmm. Short and sweet.

Rocky Horror was great... funny stuff. We saw a girl who graduated from our school last year in it so that was pretty neat. We were tempted to get all decked out and go as WHORES, but we decided against it. Which was a good thing because we would probably be the only ones who dressed up aside from the actors. We went to a party afterwards but it sucked. Lots of um... private school people, if you catch my drift. Here's a quick breakdown of what it was like:

Them: "TAMMY!! HEY!! Ohmygod I haven't seen you in *such* a long time!! How have you been?!"
Me: "Hey (Why are you talking to me you never talked to me before when I was at the same school as you)! I've been really good (now that I left that hellhole of a school)!"
Them: Cool...
Me: Yeah...
Them: ...
Me: ... Yeah, so I'm about to go. See you soon (by soon I mean hopefully never again)!

Alright. I'm going to bed, kids. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. G'night.

No comments: