Sunday, November 10, 2002

I finished my second hat today. I like it. And it fits my fat head too! That's an achievement in itself.

Um... not much has happened today except my hands still smell like play-doh. We were making stuff in Bible study earlier. Wow... Warm orange juice tastes unbelieveably bad.

Call me crazy, but I really really like Jennifer Lopez's new song, Jenny from the Block.

So the Love Calculator calculated that love between me and Boy is 79%. Yes! We rock! I think. We're gonna have to work on that missing 21% though, don't we? ^_~ Speaking of calculators, my mom calls them "Calculus Computers". I think that's a much better word for it.

Alrighty folks, I think I'm gonna go to bed soon because I'm already tired. I don't know what has happened to me. Freshman through junior year I was so used to staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning. Freshman year I would talk on the phone with people for ungodly amounts of hours, sophomore year I had nothing better to do, and junior year I had a lot of school work. This year, I'm just sleepy all the time. Well, unless I've had 5 Dr. Peppers and lots of candy. I really need to build up my stamina again. Anyway~ no school tomorrow! Ahh... the joys of going to a public school. =) Nighty night.

No comments: