Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Uh oh. Tammy's getting back into Disney songs again. The Aladdin soundtrack is *so* good. =)

I didn't do anything today after I got home from school. Well, I took a nap. Then I woke up to make some food ~ fried rice, cookies, and iced tea. I also watched Cruel Intentions and Joe and the Volcano. I plan on doing more of nothing for the rest of the night because I'm so damn good at it.

I'm really getting into some Scott Joplin stuff... you know, the guy who wrote The Entertainer. I like piano music... Try "Cascades". My friend learned how to play that song in a week during the summer just from listening to the MP3. I will be eternally impressed.

I'm been in a good mood all day ~ not sure why. I guess those are the best kind of days, huh? We nominated for senior superlatives today at school. A couple of my friends told me that they nominated me for Most Academic. I wanted to barf. If they only knew just how much work I really put into school related stuff. =) Personally, I was going for Most School Spirit cause you know... Yay, go team?

Vrroooom vrrooom I'm a racecar. Racecar is racecar backwards. ^_^ I'm gonna go mope around some more now. Byebye.

No comments: