Saturday, December 21, 2002

Hrm. Winter break is going pretty well so far. Esther and I went to see the Two Towers on Wednesday (which was really good, by the way - and Legolas is really hot and he has pretty hair) then she and her sister spent the night. I spent most of yesterday with boy and that was fun, as usual. And today I slept in until 1 in the afternoon, and then did nothing except watch some tv and make some Christmas cards. Oh, and put away laundry that had been in the dryer for over a week.

Hrm. I should also vacuum my room too seeing how my floor is littered with small fragments of yarn/tissue paper/wrapping paper/popcorn... and God knows what else.

I also need to get my mom something else for Christmas. See, I already have a gift for her, and I thought it was really cool when I bought it. It's this head massager that supposedly pinpoints nerves in your head which makes headaches and all that go away. But don't let that fool you. It's a lot more stupid than it sounds. Now, I'm looking at it and wondering why the hell I wasted 20 bucks on this piece of shit that probably won't work. I'm broke now too. God, I'm a horrible daughter.

Okay, I think I'm going to get ready to sleep in once again now. Goodnight =)

No comments: