Sunday, December 22, 2002

Yay it's back! And late, too!

1. What holiday or holidays do you celebrate this time of year? Christmas! Though, I *did* spend the last day of Hanukah with a friend of mine. We ate latkes and it was yummy.

2. What was the best gift you have ever received? Hmm... that's a toughie. Most of the stuff I get are usually great, such as tickets to see Rent from Boy, my Big Thing, strawberry house slippers from Ruth, a pretty bracelet from Carly, a gorgeous white scarf that Esther made, two wonderful pillowcases (also from Esther - I love you so much), Nunzilla from Molly... etc. Oh and did I mention that I'm getting a car from my mom as well? Awwww yeeeah.

3. What was the worst gift you've ever given? I don't really remember any truly shitty gifts that I've received. Oh yeah, I got this math computer programsoftwarething one year from someone. My mom made me do it for a month until the CD "broke". Now, I'm an extremely easy person to please, but I probably will not appreciate something that requires me DOING MATH OVER MY BREAK.

4. Where will you be celebrating the holidays? Are you hosting? Going away? I'm staying at home this year. Yay Nashville (or as Boy so eagerly puts it - Cashville)!

5. If you could spend the holidays with someone who isn't around, who would it be with? Why? Sivan. (I mees you!)

No comments: