Friday, January 10, 2003

1. Where are you right now? In my room.

2. What time is it? 10:56pm

3. What are you wearing? My David shirt and blue pajama pants.

4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them. No. Unless you consider my big dog an animal. He's black and white and he sleep with me on my bed. I like to use him as a pillow.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Today, Hips and I kidnapped our friend, Fathead (it was her 18th birthday on Wednesday, everyone say Happy Late Birthday!) from another friends house, and put a brown paper bag over her GIANT HEAD. Then we took her to 18 random, yet stupidly funny places and took a picture of her there with the bag still over her head. Then we took her to Carly's house where a couple of other people were already there waiting for us. Then some other friends joined us and we had cake and watched movies. It was fun. On with the rest of the weekend... I plan on catching up on a lot of sleep. That's all. Oh, and I have a couple of Predators tickets for the game tomorrow night that cost $70 each. But I'm not gonna be able to go... so... Call me if you are interested, if I like you, you can have them for free ^_~

I'm worn out from being a badass kidnapper. Just for the record, Hips and I are *so* awesome at kidnapping (not at all). I need sleep. G'night.

No comments: