Thursday, January 16, 2003

Snow day today. So I'm wondering... did someone put a gun to Garcia's head and force him to cancel school cause he couldn't have done it on his own free will. Oh well, I'm not complaining =) Driving home was a bitch though. It took me over 30 minutes to get home whereas it would usually take me 5. I also nearly killed myself when I couldn't break fast enough at an intersection. That must have been because I was speeding at 7 mph. Sweet. Anyway, we're not having school tomorrow, so I'll be enjoying my four day weekend.

I got a job, too. At one of my friend's restaurant. If you know where it is, then come say hi to me sometime! I work on Wed-Sat from 5-9. I can like, work the cash register. Or something.

Um... I guess this is going to be a quick post because I don't have anything to say, really. My life is a bore and TriPeaks is one of the most addicting card games, ever. Oh and my computer likes to take its sweet time doing everything.

Uh oh, I feel a nap coming on...

No comments: