Friday, January 24, 2003

The Friday Five. Early, even.

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body? One thing? I could go on for days. Hrmm... I absolutely despise the horrible, horrible cramps I get every time my period starts.

2. What are two things you love about your body? I actually kinda like my hands. And... I like my ears because I can put stuff through them.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home? Get more comfortable couches, a bigger TV, and a jacuzzi. Oohhh... jacuzzi...

4. What are four books you want to read this year? I don't read. Well, okay - all three books of The Lord of the Rings and Fight Club.

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?
a. Not to sell my soul... yet
b. Take lots of pictures
c. Concentrate more on college stuff Eat more brownies and cheesecake
d. Not to sell my body for crack
e. Drink more water.

No comments: