Thursday, January 23, 2003

So this past Tuesday, I said that I went to a friend's house to bake brownies and watch a movie. I guess I didn't say exactly which movie. This one. Yes, boys and girls, that is Crossroads, starring none other than the wonderful Ms. Britney Spears. See how we were holding that DVD with such delicacy? Well, that's because the movie is a national treasure. At least, it should be considered one. It was definitely one of the BEST movies I have ever seen... filled with action-packed adventure, plus a surprise twist at the end. And when I say BEST, I mean it was absolutely atrocious and I want 93 minutes of my life back. Granted, it *was* fun to laugh at Britney's sleeves at the end of the movie... ("Hey uh... Lucy, my mom called, and she wants her bedsheets back.")

I really have no idea why we chose to watch Crossroads when Molly has a ton of other DVDs at her house. "A ton" meaning 9 hundred something DVDs, all in alphabetical order, complete with a movie database on her computer and library check-out cards in each DVD box. Don't believe me? Take a look. [Closeup] I don't ever need to go rent movies because she has friken Blockbuster in her own home.

Anyway, I am really really cold, and me wearing a big puffy jacket with gloves doens't help. This single-digit-degrees thing has gotta stop. Now.

No comments: