Monday, January 27, 2003

We are such nerds

Me: So, what's the hardest math that you've ever had to take?
Calc Teacher: Mmm... Abstract algebra.
Me: Ew. What is that?
Friend: "Paint this function..."
*Entire class cracks up*

Friend: You know, we only had half a snow day last year, we should use those snow days this year.
Me: Yeah, roll-over snow days. You know, like, roll-over minutes? Um. Nevermind.

Friend from Anatomy: I love you from the bottom of my right ventricle.

Me: Haha, remember that part from Crossroads...
Friend: ...
Me: Remind me never to start a conversation like that again.

Teacher: Now I'm sure you all are just dying to do the essay portion of the test, but I'm only going to have you guys write a thesis and three main points instead.
Friend 1: Aw, dang it. I was really looking forward to writing two long European History essays.
Friend 2: That makes two of us!

[Our English substitute teacher made us write an essay on what we wanted to be when we grow up.]
Friend: I want to be a superhero, and have mad crazy superhero hair. And my name would be Captain Big Hair. And I will defeat the ultimate villian: Mr. Calculus aka the ANTI-Derivative.

No comments: