Saturday, February 22, 2003

Friday Five

1. What is your most prized material possession? My down blanket.

2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest? A t-shirt that my mom got for herself when I was only a couple months old. She got me one too but one of my teddybears wears it now.

3. Are you a packrat? Maybe?

4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum? Clutter! And lots of it! Messy room = creative. ^_~

5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there? No themes, lots of knick-knacks.

I'm off to bed. And remember kids, driving home in the pouring rain at 2 in the morning on unfamiliar roads all alone while your cell phone is dead is not fun. Thank God I'm still alive.

No comments: