Thursday, February 20, 2003

Me: *Sigh* I love Sparknotes. Where would I be without them?
Friend: 9th grade.

Molly: Tammy stinks, but only because she is wearing her new Ari perfume.

Also from Molly: I vote that schools should close on account of the threat of war.

I helped out with 8th grade tours today. I wanted to terrorize them all so that none of them would ever want to come to our school. But I decided against it. It went pretty well considering the fact that I could tell that none of them were interested in the least bit.
"Um... here's the... math room. Look! Those are *real* high school students. Doing *real* math work. Isn't that fun? High school is the greatest."

"Hey uh... Tammy? Were we ever that dumb when we were in 8th grade?"
"Yes."

Just for the record, I really like the new Justin Timberlake video. Yeah yeah, it's a guilty pleasure. What? I can't help it! He's cute!

No comments: