Monday, February 3, 2003

I'm so hungry I've resorted to eating raisins and instant noodles. Hey, I think I would fit into the college life quite nicely...

This past weekend was fun even though I swear the CNY celebration gets worst every year. [Remember folks: a synthesizer, mandolin, and electric drums do not go well together.] NN and I went to a concert out in Murfressboro after the celebration and the bands that played were pretty good. I really liked the one who sounded like Radiohead. Good stuff, despite the fact that we reeked of smoke all night until we got home after 1.

I'm exhausted. Tammy and Mondays don't get along well at all. Someone kick me in the head so I don't have to go to school tomorrow. Please? I'll give you a dollar.

*Sigh* I have lots of homework to do. So I shall talk to you kids later. And remember, 34 + 5 does not equal 40.

No comments: