Saturday, February 1, 2003

Friday Five... [Just pretend today is still Friday.]

1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why? I don't think I was really into superheroes, but I really really liked Sailormoon. She had cool meatball hair. Then I started watching Spawn a lot and I liked watching that even though I had no idea what was going on.

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got? A puppy. Well, I had one for a couple of months but then I had to move to the States and leave him behind =(

3. What's the furthest from home you've been? Well if I consider Nashville home, then I'd have to say Taiwan, even though that's kinda a home for me too...

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet? How to play guitar and drums.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Today was my mommy's birthday. Say Happy Birthday, Mommy! Anyway, she went out with her friends tonight, and I went out with mine. Well, I had work but people came to visit me, [thanks, friends] and then I went to watch a movie and just got home about 20 minutes ago. Tomorrow, I get to wake up bright and early to go to an ACLU conference for extra credit (yeah, yeah I'm a nerd shut up). Oh and tomorrow (by tomorrow, I mean, today) is Chinese New Year! So... for anyone Chinese or *looks* Chinesey (*ahem* Molly), HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. It's the year of the Ram... or Sheep... or Goat... or what ever you want to call those things.

Tammy going to bed now. And this will be the first time all week that I've gone to bed before 2 am. Hurray for me!

No comments: