Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I think I have an OCD regarding my nails. I *can't* stand them being long, and if they are, I *have* to bite them off or else I will keep thinking about them until I do. Is this healthy? I have completely killed all off my nails since I got them done for prom. Remind me to never get them done, ever again. They look craptastic now.

For some reason, I got Coolio's "C U When U Get There" stuck in my head during 5th period. I have no idea why.

Speaking of songs, qe are supposed to write a response to our favorite song for English tomorrow. We used to have to write responses/analysis to certain prose passages or poems, for our last one, our teacher told us we could write one for our favorite song. Here are some songs that some of my friends and I considered writing a response for:

*MC Hammer - Can't Touch This
*Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
*Zach Attack - Friends Forever
*Theme song for Captain Planet
*This one [With the help of David]
*Salt n Pepa - Push It
*Sisqo - The Thong Song
*The Mario theme song
*Britney Spears - Slave 4 U
*Paula Abdul - Cold Hearted Snake
*Hanson - MMMbop
*Nelly - Hot in Herre
*Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
*Ludacris - Area Codes
*Eiffel 65 - Blue
*Dr. Dre - Gin and Juice

See? Aren't those good choices? Do you have any more ideas?

No comments: