Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Just got home about half an hour ago. I had to babysit late tonight, but it was all easy money. I get paid to play X-box and do homework. Every job should be like that minus the homework. Anyway, I am exhausted and my room is disgustingly hot and I'm seriously considering taking a sleeping bag and go sleep on our deck. I am supposed to wake up early tomorrow to finish some essays but the chances of that happening are slim to none. I just don't care anymore and I want these next two weeks to be over. Now. Actually, it's pretty much over anyway. I have a field trip and AP exams coming up so I won't be going to school much to begin with. And after my last exam, I refuse to go to school at all anymore. I've saved up all these absences so I can use them all and sleep in every day.

By the way, thank you Sivan for my awesome present and the card you gave me is *so* perfect. You are amazing.

Goodnight to all my fellow hobags.

No comments: