Monday, April 21, 2003

My page totally rocks. I think it's the broken links and the un-updateable template that just makes it the best thing ever. I'll fix it. Sometime. Later.

I got back from visiting Wake Forest about 2 hours ago. 14 hours in the car is not fun, I tell you. Though I did have fun driving around those sharp curves at 60 miles per hour... (What?? I wanted to get there as soon as possible!) WFU has an absolutely gorgeous campus and I think I like it a lot... The only thing that kinda turned me off was the fact that there are about 3 Starbucks on Wake's small little campus. I CAN'T HIDE FROM IT!!! Well, I guess we'll see how much financial aid they offer me. I'm visiting UGA this coming Saturday. Bluh. I have to make a decision on where I want to go in less than 2 weeks. I don't wannnnnnnaaaaaaaaa. I vote that I take a year off and hibernate the whole time. Yeah? Anyone with me?

My tummy's a-grumblin'. I think it wants some food.

Nappy Roots had a free show here on Saturday and I missed it. Sometimes I wish I could shoot myself in eye with darts.

My next life goal: Work out at least thrice a week from now on. [Yeah, Molly, I know it's disgusting.]

Today is Sharon's birthday. Everyone say Happy Birthday, Sharon!!!

Um um um... I guess that is all for now. I don't want to do all the makeup work from the school I missed today. Oh wait, that's right... School can suck my balls. I think I shall go mope around now, and maybe I'll clean out my closet cause you can't even see the floor with all the clothes in there. Oh yeah, I should do my laundry too. I need clean underwear. ^_^

No comments: