Friday, April 18, 2003

You know what...

1. Who is your favorite celebrity? Halle Berry. Not just because she's hot... okay yeah, because she's hot.

2. Who is your least favorite? Avril Lavigne

3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life? Not unless you count Amy Grant and Vince Gill

4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? Sure... but maybe for a day or two. It'd be fun being in the spotlight and have everyone wanting to know what you're thinking, wearing, and so forth. You have a higher chance of influencing people because you have that celebrity status and people want to hear what you have to say. But at the same time, I wouldn't want everyone to judge or misjudge someting I say or do. I'm a pretty private person, so I wouldn't want people nosing into my business all the time.

5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why? Jennifer Aniston so I can make out with Brad Pitt. ^_~

I went to a Keller Williams concert tonight with some friends. It was good and it was a pretty night. I am exhausted now though so... night!

No comments: