Friday, April 4, 2003

No school today. And I'm up early! For me, anyway.

Friday Five, before I forget.
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life? 3 houses, 2 apartments.

2. Which was your favorite and why? Either the apartment we live in now or the house before. I like my apartment because it's small and cozy and I really like being in my room. I liked our old house because it was big and we had a fun movie room, and playing hide-and-go-seek was awesome.

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why? Depends. When we moved to our big house, it was exciting because we got new furniture and stuff for the house, and that's always fun. But having to move to the apartment was a real pain in the ass.

4. What's more important, location or price? Umm... I would say price, but a good location wouldn't hurt either.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)? It'd be a small cozy house. Maybe one made with stones - those are pretty. I'd want a big bathroom with a big bath tub that has jets. Mmm... those are so nice. Oh oh, and I want a swimming pool in the back with a little waterfall. Small house, BIG swimming pool. The house may also need a fence because I want puppies. And they need a place to run around and take dumps and stuff. Yeah? Okay.

No comments: