Tuesday, April 1, 2003

Tammy
is a
Gravel-Eating Giant Monkey


...with a Battle Rating of 7.3



To see if your Food-Eating Battle Monkey can
defeat Tammy, enter your name:



Thanks, Ben. Oh, and I totally beat you.

So prom (or as Molly would like to say it... Priz-om) is coming up in about a week and a half. I guess you could say I'm excited... but at the same time, I'm not. Prom is too expensive and overrated. Plus, this would be the 4th year in a row that I'd be going, so I'm kinda sick of the whole process. But! This year, I'm going with all of my best friends and I get to see a certain someone and hopefully we will all have a good time and everything will be worth it. Plus, I have a pretty dress. (Thanks, Lauren)

31 school days until graduation! Woo woo.

We were learning about existentialism in Euro History last week and I think that's the philosophy that I'm falling under as we speak. The whole idea of it is that everything you do is meaningless, but you keep on doing it because it's there to do. That's exactly how I've been feeling recently... school's a pain in the ass. I'm tired of taking these wretched classes that I know I'll never use in the future, but I still have to do all the work just because... I guess I have to? I don't know. Maybe this is just a bad case of senioritis. Mmm. I heart school.

My skin is all dried out. I feel like a crocodile. Grr...

I found my phone! I lost it over the weekend cause I tend to misplace stuff a lot, and since I had it on vibrate, I couldn't hear it if it rang. So this afternoon I called it about 23 times and tried to be very very quite so maybe I could hear it vibrate. And I could have sworn I heard it, but I thought that I was going crazy. But apparently I wasn't because I found it underneath my desk. I had kicked it under there some how because I am awesome.

Anyway, that's all for now. I love you all.

HAHA Just kidding! April Fools!

No, really. I do.

No comments: