Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Being awake at 3:30 in the morning results in this...

JoePingPong: my computer feels so clean
SooshiMooshi: you should make out with it
JoePingPong: I think I might
JoePingPong: it's soo... tempting
SooshiMooshi: isn't it though?
SooshiMooshi: my computer is damn sexy
SooshiMooshi: oh wait. that's just my reflection

JoePingPong: people at my school don't like me.
JoePingPong: I talk too much
SooshiMooshi: really?
SooshiMooshi: I thought that people at school wouldn't like you cause you're too pretty

JoePingPong: hey. let's audition you fro the next season of "the real world"
SooshiMooshi: oooh that would be fun! a chinese girl from Tennessee on the real world!
JoePingPong: I'm serious, can we do it??
JoePingPong: I mean, you are 18 right?
JoePingPong: wait. they would film in august....
JoePingPong: but still...that would rock!
SooshiMooshi: haha you're serious aren't you?
JoePingPong: I am
JoePingPong: I mean, you are attractive and interesting
JoePingPong: it would totally rock
JoePingPong: people would totally watch you
SooshiMooshi: I wouldn't watch me.
JoePingPong: I would.
JoePingPong: I would watch me too
JoePingPong: i'm going to audition when i'm a bit older
JoePingPong: i'm too immature. people wouldn't want to watch me. i need some muscle.
JoePingPong: and an older lookin face. i need to SEXIFY myself before i record my vid
JoePingPong: i have 18-24...i have 6 years to get on
SooshiMooshi: haha... that is your goal now isn't it

SooshiMooshi: we went to her farm on Halloween
SooshiMooshi: and went to the cemetary at midnight
JoePingPong: CEMETERY
JoePingPong: there's no A in cemetery
SooshiMooshi: there's no A in your mom

JoePingPong: look at this first: www.kidblount.com with your speakers on.
JoePingPong: "helllo my future girlfriend...this is what i sound like"
SooshiMooshi: i want to marry that kid

Wow. Can you imagine. All these great quotes from one single conversation. I really should start going to bed early.

Anyway, here's my shoutout to Joe. Remember when I got mad at you that one time back in the day for reading a few pages of my diary? Well now you can do it every single day! Guilt-free! Anyhow~ Thanks for staying up until ungodly hours with me. You're pretty. =)

No comments: