Wednesday, May 28, 2003

So as you can tell, I spruced things up a bit here. Or maybe completely fucked it over, I can't decide.

There's more that I want to do but I'm stupid and I don't know how to work these things, so maybe I'll just leave it alone for now.

I'm taking my mom to the airport at 4:45 in the morning and seeing how its 2:04am right now... I don't think I'll be going to bed tonight. I might just stay up until I have to take her, get home at around 6, and then sleep until 3:30 in the afternoon before I have to go to work. It works out great because I'll need to stay up late tomorrow night anyway since I'm going to my friend's farm for a girls get-together.

I woke up this morning because my nose was throbbing with pain. I wondered why. As I looked in my bathroom mirror, I realized that I had somehow almost ripped out my nose stud. Not pretty. I managed to get it back in without making things worse, but not before I nearly passed out twice. I think when I get really nervous or scared, the adrenaline rush is too much for me to handle... all the blood drains from my face, I feel lightheaded, everything sounds fuzzy, and things start turning white. It's like a bad acid trip... not that I would know or anything. *Ahem* So anyway, that happened. My nose is still kinda sore, but I think it will be okay. Let's just hope that my nose doesn't fall off anytime soon... I really don't want to start looking like Michael Jackson (no offense to you Sivan, but he's a wee bit creepy lookin).

These past two days with the mom has been pretty fun. As much fun as you can have with a mom, anyway. We had Thai food tonight, which was delicious. Then we went to Target to shop around. I finally got a new steering wheel cover (only mine's black) again.

Oh yeah, I didn't tell you about what happened to my old steering wheel cover, did I? I got a steering wheel cover - which will be named, Fuzzy - when I had my old car. The steering wheel tends to get really cold in the winter, and really hot in the summer... to the point that you don't want to touch it. I decided to get a hideous cover to protect my delicate hands. So I got Fuzzy. Fuzzy was loyal and it kept my hands from freezing off over this past winter. It did a good job, obviously, since I'm able to type this story out for you as we speak.

When I got into my car accident, the car had to be taken to the body job downtown. After we found out that it was totaled, my mom when to go get anything that I had left in there. When she got back, the one thing that I wanted was Fuzzy. However, Fuzzy was not there. I asked my mom about it, and she said that she couldn't find it. Somone had actually stolen Fuzzy!

Who the hell steals fuzzy steering wheel covers??

So anyway... I got Fuzzy 2 today at Target. It's a good thing too since my car and everything in it's black and it attracts heat like no other... I once wore mittens when I was driving because the wheel was so hot. Yeah. I'm that cute.

Alright. I'm gonna go talk to anyone who's still up. Byebye~

No comments: