Sunday, May 18, 2003

I am home alone. Finally.

So a quick update of these past few days:
-My brother's wedding reception last night went really well. Lots and lots of good authentic Chinese food (remember, don't ask what it is... just eat it). We all had a good time, despite the fact that I am traumatized for the rest of my life after watching my brother and his wife make out. Ew. There's a great picture of my reaction to it as well. Let me tell you, it's priceless.
-Coffee does no good in keeping me up. I had a drink that had 4 shots of latte and expresso with caramel last night, and all it did was make me sleepier. No good, I say.
-I watched Matrix on Thursday night. It was definitely disappointing. Too much mushy "I'll never let you go, here, let me pump your heart back to life" love crap, and not enough ass kicking. A few fights scenes were cool, but the other ones were way too animated. Oh, and I still hold to my belief that Keanu Reeves is one of the worst actors. Ever. By the way, what is a "systemic anomoly"? It was way too late for me to even attempt trying to understand the movie. As how Damon would put it, "Oooooh... so *that's* where all the SAT words go..."
-Amy is one of the most amazing pianists. I saw her recital today and I won't even begin to tell you how incompetent I felt when I heard her. She's incredibly talented. Go Amy.
-I lent my car to the brother this afternoon and I got it back with a full tank of gas. I knew he was my brother for a reason. ^_~
-I've been having trouble sleeping because I've been sleeping with my mom these past two nights. I'm not used to her bed, and I can only sleep really well in my own. I like the way my room sounds at night... the fan, the computer, some music... It's way too quiet in my mom's room, and her bed is not as comfy as mine. It's gonna be rough when I have to get used to a new bed after summer.
-I miss a certain someone. Just thought that you'd like to know.
-My graduation is tomorrow. I keep forgetting that it is and I don't think that's a good thing... Somone remind me, okay? Anyway... hope to see some of you there.

I think I'm gonna go take a nap or maybe watch a movie now or something. Or maybe I just run around naked and party by myself because no one is here. Oh, you know that'd be hot. (Haha bad mental images for you!) Byebye~

No comments: