Friday, May 16, 2003

I need to start coming home earlier if I want to get on a good sleeping schedule. I can't be doing this going-to-bed-at-4-and-waking-up-at-10 thing every day. Summer is when I'm supposed to actually get some rest to make up for the lack thereof during the school year. Yeah. I really don't know how I'm going to survive through college seeing how I only got 4-5 hours of sleep a night during high school. Maybe I should just never sleep. Ever.

Happy Birthday, Big Steve!!!


(Your mom's face.)

My tummy feels kinda funny.

Five for Friday:

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? Bottled. Aquafina, perferrably. Shut up, I'm picky about my water.

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips? Salt and Vinegar (yeah I know, it's gross, but I can't help it!)

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? I can make a mean omlette. Grrr...

4. How do you like your eggs? Unfertilized. Oh! You mean those eggs... Riiiiight. I like 'em scrambled.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? Emma made me waffles on Tuesday morning. They were yumalicious.

I seriously have to pee. But I'm too lazy to move. What do I do?!?

My brother and his girl are coming in town tomorrow because their wedding reception is here on Saturday. I don't want to give up my room for them, but I guess it's the nice thing to do. Let's all hope that they don't do it on my bed because that's disgusting and ew never let me talk about this ever again. I need a shower now or something.

Sunset Grill's cheesecake is incredible, by the way. Expensive, but good. I'm gonna go to sleep now and dream about eating some more cheesecake. You should, too. I'd even be nice and share. Bluh. Tammy's becoming such a fatty. Must. Stop. Eat.

Oh, one more thing. Here's a "shoutout" to Ben. [Not you, Ben, the other one.] Now, will you stop bugging me about it? Thanks.

No comments: