Saturday, May 10, 2003

Just got home from a party. Now I remember why I never liked parties to begin with... ^_~

Goddamnit I hate this mouse. I can't wait until I get a new computer.

Friday Five:

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not? No. Do *you* think I'm organized?

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly? Um, I used to be really good about keeping a calendar with me at all times, but it got too big. Or maybe my purses got too small. In either case, I stopped carrying it around. I need to start that up again though because I have trouble remembering stuff.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now? Actually... yes. I threw away all my old college crap and school notes and papers, and I returned most of the textbooks back to my teachers. So my desk is pretty neat and bare. It won't stay like this for long though.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter? No, I don't have enough CD's, nor do I own 1000 DVD like someone I know. *Ahem* So yeah... it doesn't matter.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize? Well there was this one time that I had to... wait, what am I talking about. I don't organize. It's all in my head, biatch.

I am so tired right now. I haven't been getting much sleep these past few days because it's been hell week. Today was my 3rd and final AP exam - European History. So during the exam, the teacher called out that we had 5 minutes left in the free response portion and I looked up and realized that everyone was finished already. Everyone except me, of course. So I tried to scramble to get a few last concluding sentences in on my last essay... except Emma was putting her smelly feet up on my desk, the boys were chatting away behind me, and Molly was in front of me snapping her fingers and going, "Come on, hurry up!" One minute left, and I still didn't have a conclusion, but I threw down my pen and said, "I quit" because I really couldn'd do it anymore. Needless to say, my essay was terrible. The AP graders should take it, rip it out, and wipe their asses with it, because it's that bad. But hey, I got all of my exams done and over with and now I'm all set. I plan on sleeping lots this summer to make for the lack of it this past entire year. Mmm. I bet I'll be killing myself once I'm in college. Ooooh I can't wait.

Oh yeah, bad news, kids. Party at Tammy's has been cancelled for the summer. The mom is definitely not going back to Taiwan for 6 weeks anymore. Which I guess is actually good news because that whole SARS thing is scaring the bejeezus out of me along with well... the rest of the world. So yeah... I'm pretty relieved that my mom isn't going back. I really would have liked to see her before I went to college if you know what I mean. Now all we have to do is get my cousins, aunts, and grandmother the hell on over here. Now.

So for those of you who don't get an invitation (not because I don't love you... but because you're not special enough to get a real card), my graduation will be in the Allen Arena at David Lipscomb Univerisity on May 19th, 6 pm. You all should go and yell obscenities at me when I cross the stage so I get distracted and trip over my mammoth of a gown. That'd be cool, I promise. No but really, it'd be super if you could make it, it'd mean lots. If you can't, that's okay too. Just donate some money to the "Tammy is Broke Fund", and everything will be just fine. Speaking of which, Dave Chapelle is coming to town on the 19th and 20th. Anyone wanna go?

I get to go to a wedding tomorrow! Yay! Actually, I think I may just be a whore and go only for lunch and leave right after. What? I'm a busy person! I don't have lots of time for stuff like this, okay?

I'm craving a Dr. Pepper like crazy right now. Like, seriously. It's giving me a headache.

In the meantime, I'm gonna head on over to my bed, and maybe I'll even consider gyrating against my covers before I go to sleep. Bye y'all. (Yes. Y'all.)

No comments: