Thursday, May 8, 2003

Taking a calc exam on 2 hours of sleep is no good. No good, I tell you.

I'm glad the test I'm taking tomorrow is the afternoon one because I need all the sleep I can get for tonight. But after that, I'm done! Woo! I would totally throw a party if my brain and body weren't completely fried. Maybe I should just bring a pillow tomorrow and take a nap for a good three hours. My brother did that for one of his finals, so why can't I?

My personal hero for today is Big Steve. He got me the Spirited Away DVD because he knew that I really liked the movie. I'm really tempted to say "fuck it" to studying and go watch it right now. But I'll be a good girl and actually do some reading. Ahhh. Anyway, thank you Big Steve, you are fabulous.

I want to see Castle in the Sky and Kiki's Delivery Service too. Anyone happen to have them?

Enough of this business. Time for real work.

No comments: