Wednesday, May 7, 2003

Today was my last day of class. Got two more AP exams coming up, and I don't need to go next week because I have enough absences left to spare. AHHahahahaha I don't ever have to go to that wretched place they call a "school" ever again!!

Oh wait. I still have go and return a book to a teacher. Damnit!

I also have to write a speech for Baccalaureate and I really don't want to do it. Wanna do it for me? Come on, you know you want to. Oh, and while you're at it, can you dress up as me and give the speech this Sunday, too? Really? Awww thanks, you're super!

Speaking of which, I need to send out graduation invitations. Hrm, yeah. I really need to do that soon seeing how graduation is coming up in about a week and a half. I could always just send out e-cards. I mean, who doesn't like getting an e-card? Those are the coolest. God, I'm such a slacker.

Nuns? Farting? Music? All together?? The person who created such a thing is a genius [I personally wish I could fart the tune of "Twinkle twinkle little star". That'd be hot.]

Alrighty, I think I'm gonna go and attempt to study now. I don't know what the chances of that really happening, but here goes nothing...

No comments: